Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 November 2009

More Videos About the Berlin Wall 20 Years Ago

Perhaps because it was one of the iconic television moments of my childhood (I was into the news even as an 11 year-old), but I have become very interested in finding videos from the Fall of Berlin Wall twenty years ago. Here are three videos of ABC News reports from November 9th and 10th (I remember watching these because at the time one of my uncles was a producer for ABC News).

November 9th, 1989 - The Berlin Wall Falls

November 9th, 1989 - Beyond the Brandenburg Gate

November 10th, 1989 - Celebration at the Berlin Wall

Applications for Education
None of our K-12 students today remember anything of the Cold War or a divided Germany. These videos could be useful for showing students how relieved some people felt when the Berlin Wall came down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer