Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 November 2009

My Nominations for 2009 Edublog Awards (So Far)

Here are my nominations for the 2009 Edublog Awards.


Best individual tweeter: Steven Anderson @web20classroom

Best resource sharing blog: Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day

Best educational use of a social networking service: Beth Still - Nebraska Change Agent - For ISTE/ NECC Newbie Project

Best educational use of video / visual: Lee Lefever - Common Craft (I realize this one is outside of the normal edu-blog-o-sphere, but the Common Craft videos have been invaluable to millions of educators).

Lifetime achievement: Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod for Did You Know? (Shift Happens) videos.

Best educational tech support blog: Tom Barrett - For "Most Interesting Ways" series

Best teacher blog: Silvia Tolisano - Langwitches

Best new blog: Teach Paperless

Best educational use of audio: Wesley Fryer

I have not made nominations in every category because some of the categories are areas where I don't know enough to make an informed nomination. For example, I've spent very little time in virtual worlds so I couldn't possibly make an informed nomination there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer