Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 November 2009

My Page It - Homepages for Kids

Update: As a reader pointed out in the comments, My Page It does ask for a small ($1) payment to activate parental controls. I did not notice this until I investigated the finer print. I apologize for any inconvenience my oversight may have caused.

My Page It or Mypage.it is a service providing personalized, customizable homepages for five to eleven year old kids. My Page It allows kids to customize their pages with different backgrounds, themes, avatars, videos, games, and other widgets which My Page It call kidgets. Kids can begin to develop Internet search skills by through the safe search engine developed by My Page It. There is also a social networking element of My Page It which allows kids to share their pages with other kids in the My Page It network. In order to share pages, parents have to approve the sharing action each time their children want to share with someone new.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer