Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 11 June 2012

Cropp.me Makes Image Cropping Easy

Cropp.me is a beautifully simple web tool for quickly cropping your images. Cropp.me is a little different than a lot of the other services in this market. What makes Cropp.me different is its smart auto-crop option. If you choose this option, Cropp.me will auto-detect the focal point of your images and crop accordingly.

Cropp.me allows you to upload and crop up to five images at the same time. You can crop your images to one of nine predefined sizes or you can specify a custom size.

Applications for Education
Cropp.me could be a good tool for students to use when they need to resize and center images to use in their slideshows and videos. As I learned from Ken Shelton, proper image cropping and centering can make a world of difference in the visual quality of slideshows. Cropp.me does not require you to register in order to use the service.

H/T to Lifehacker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer