Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 June 2012

Evernote Adds Related Items to the Web Clipper

Evernote is the tool that I've been using to manage my bookmarks for almost a year now. I have Evernote installed on all of my computers and mobile devices. Yesterday, Evernote added a handy feature to the web clipper product. The web clipper, which is the tool I use for bookmarking, now includes related items. Now when you clip an item on the web Evernote will show you two related items from your account.

Applications for Education
I've occasionally worked with students on research projects and watched them bookmark the same site multiple times because they had forgotten that they saw it a day or two earlier. In fact, there have been times when I've done that myself. The related items feature in the Evernote web clipper could help me and my students avoid that pattern. The related items feature could also be helpful when you're trying to assemble a bundle of links around a particular topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer