Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wikispaces for Education Boot Camp

Wikispaces is hosting a free online boot camp for educators interested in learning more about using Wikispaces in their classrooms. The webinar will cover the features, like project management, that are most popular with educators. The Wikispaces Boot Camp takes place next week on June 21 at 1pm Pacific Time. Click here to register.

Here's an overview of the scheduling function in Wikispaces.



I know that this post sounds a bit like an advertisement for Wikispaces and the boot camp is clearly a marketing vehicle for Wikispaces. That said, Wikispaces offers a free service that I have used since 2007 and I really like what they offer so I thought I would share this information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer