Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 29 June 2012

The Week in Review - A Day Early

Good evening from Boston, Massachusetts where I'm waiting for a flight to jet me away on a mountain biking vacation. Since I committed to "no computer" vacation I will not be able to write this post tomorrow. Therefore, I'm sharing the week in review a day early.

Next week I have a bunch of guest bloggers making an appearance on the blog. I've read all of the posts and I think that you will learn from the stories of using technology in education that the guest bloggers are sharing.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Snaggy Is a Handy Screen Capture
2. Become a Power Google Searcher
3. GeoGebra Releases Two Chrome Apps
4. Maps of Vanishing and Endangered Languages
5. Create Interactive Images on Image Spike
6. Doodle Buzz is an Interesting Way to Explore the News
7. Vialogues - Form Discussions Around Videos


Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
Printable Flash Cards offers free flashcards and flashcard creation templates.
Academic Pub is a service for creating custom etextbooks.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can join 47,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer