Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fetchnotes Makes It Easier to Share Task Management Duties

A couple of months ago I shared a new collaborative task management tool called Fetchnotes. Yesterday, Fetchnotes added a couple of helpful features. Fetchnotes already used hashtags like Twitter does for labeling and sorting notes. Now when you want to share a note with someone else in your group just add @ before that her name to have the task appear on your list and her's.

Fetchnotes has a Android app and now has a desktop client too. The Fetchnotes web version was recently updated too to make it more streamlined in appearance.

Applications for Education
Fetchnotes doesn't offer a lot of bells and whistles, but it is good for simple recording of notes. If I was a student taking notes in a history course I might use the hashtag "#revolution" for all notes related to revolutions. Then I could go back and read all of my notes about revolution by just searching for that hashtag. If I wanted to quickly share one of the notes with a classmate, I could just put his or her name after the @ symbol.

H/T to TechCrunch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer