Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 December 2012

16 Fun Interactive Games About Nature

Nature is one of the PBS programs that I have enjoyed for as long as I can remember. Today, I found myself looking at the Nature website again where I discovered 16 games and interactive videos about animals and other features of nature. Through the games and videos students can learn about penguins, sea turtles, and eleven other animals. Through the games students can also learn about glaciers, ocean waves, and forensics.
Applications for Education
Fortunately, many Nature episodes are now available to view online. Episodes can be found on the Nature website and on PBS Video. You could use some of the Nature games as a follow-up to watching some of the video clips you could use some of the Nature games.

Here's Nature's latest online video, An Original DUCKumentary.


Watch An Original DUCKumentary on PBS. See more from Nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer