Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 December 2012

Best Blog on Educational Technology for 2012

The 2012 Edublog Awards were handed out last night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to virtually attend the awards ceremony this year. I got a WhatsApp message later in the night informing me that Free Technology for Teachers was chosen as the Best Blog on Educational Technology for 2012. This is the 5th time that Free Technology for Teachers has been chosen for this award. Thank you so much for all of your support over the years.

Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees in the 2012 Edublog Awards. I encourage everyone to visit the awards and nominations lists. It's a great place to discover new blogs. By visiting the awards page every year I discover at least a few new blogs that get added to my RSS subscriptions.

Again, thank you all for your support over the years. I couldn't do this without all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer