Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 31 December 2012

The Last Post of the Year

We're in the last 12 hours of 2012 and I just want to say thank you to all of you who have read and shared any or all of the 1,527 posts that were published on Free Technology for Teachers this year. A special thank you goes out to the guest bloggers who shared their insights at various times throughout the year.

This year I had the privilege to meet many of you in person at conferences and schools throughout North America and Europe. Thank you for coming up and saying hello to me. It's always so nice to see friendly faces in a crowd.

After more than five full years of writing this blog I'm still amazed by support of all of you.

 I'm looking forward to 2013 and I wish everyone the best for great new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer