Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 December 2012

Is There an Organization App Better Than Evernote?

This morning I was interviewed by some high school students who are researching uses for iPads in high school education. Their school is considering buying iPads for all students for the next school year. They interviewed me as one of their "expert" interviews.

In the course of the interview this morning one of the students asked, "is there a better organization app than Evernote." My answer was, "no, but there be one that is better that I just haven't tried yet." For the last 30 minutes I've been going through my archives and although I like Wunderlist and Any.do for task management, I haven't come up with one that is better than Evernote for all around bookmarking, note-taking, and media storage. So I'm putting the question to you, is there an organization app that is better than Evernote for iPad?

In the interest of full disclosure last week I was so frustrated with Evernote not syncing correctly on my iPad that I did uninstall it for a day. But I found that I had come to rely on it so heavily that I had to re-install it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer