Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 December 2012

Create Videos Online With WeVideo for Google Drive

This week I'm taking a few days off to ski, play with my dogs, visit with friends and family, and generally recharge my batteries. If you're on vacation this week too, I hope that you're having a great vacation. While I'm away I'm rerunning the most popular posts of the year. The selections are based on pageviews during 2012.

For the last six months I've been sharing WeVideo with anyone who has come to me searching for a good online video creation tool. I live WeVideo because it is cloud-based and collaborative. They released an Android app in March that makes mobile, collaborative video editing possible. Now they have a Google Drive app too. The WeVideo Google Drive app allows you to save all of your video projects in your Google Drive account. Learn more about it in the video below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer