Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 August 2012

I Like Wili the Word Wizard's Math Dictionary

Last night I spent a little time on Adam Bellow's new social bookmarking site EduClipper. While on there I found Wili the Word Wizard's Math Dictionary. The Math Dictionary is a glossary of important terms that elementary school and middle school students need to know to be successful in their mathematics classes. The dictionary includes diagrams when appropriate.

Applications for Education
For students who struggle with the vocabulary of mathematics, Wili the Word Wizard's Math Dictionary could be a handy resource to have bookmarked. It could also be useful for parents who need a refresher when they are trying to help their children with their mathematics homework.

Disclosure: I am currently an unpaid advisor to Educlipper, but I could have a financial interest in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer