Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 30 August 2012

Infographic - Too Much Sugar Consumption

Sometimes I see something online that instantly makes me think of a particular teacher. This morning I saw Nursing Your Sweet Tooth on Cool Infographics and instantly thought of my friend Jeni Cash who teaches ninth grade health and with whom I shared a classroom for three years.

Nursing Your Sweet Tooth is all about sugar consumption by Americans. The infographic provides some good, basic information about sources of sugar, how much sugar Americans consume, and the potential health risks of consuming too much sugar.

The infographic is embedded in the Zoom.it frame below.

Applications for Education
Nursing Your Sweet Tooth could be a good resource to use in conjunction with Sugar Stacks and Is Sugar Toxic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer