Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 August 2012

Make Videos On Animoto for Android

I'm not sure how I missed the news earlier, but today I discovered that Animoto now has an Android app. The Android app, like the iOS app, allows you to create simple yet beautiful videos on the go. I installed the app this evening and quickly put together a short video using the images from my Instagram account. You don't have to use Instagram images you can also import from your phone's image gallery and a number of image hosting sites. The limitations that you experience with free Animoto accounts online apply to the Android app too.

My sample video (truly just a random selection of images and music for the purpose testing the app) is embedded below.


Make a video of your own at Animoto.

Applications for Education
If you're looking for an Android app that your students can use to quickly create videos, give Animoto for Android a try. You could use Animoto for Android to do what I had some teachers in St. Clair, Minnesota do today. They created short videos to introduce themselves to their new students. Of course, your students could do the same to introduce themselves to their new classmates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer