Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 August 2012

Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts

Good Saturday morning/ day/ evening to you wherever you are. By the time most of you read this I will be spending the day participating in a mountain biking, kayaking, and running adventure race. I hope that you are doing something fun this weekend too.

This week I had the opportunity to speak to 1,000 employees of the Iowa City School District as their "back to school" keynote speaker. After my keynote I had the opportunity to tour part of the district. I must say that I was impressed by their plans for truly making technology a seamless part of their students' daily learning. I've been fortunate to speak to many groups this summer and I have some more speaking engagements coming up this fall. If you're interested in having me speak at your school or conference please feel free to use the contact form here or email me directly at richardbyrne (at ) freetech4teachers (dot) com.

As I do every week I have rounded up the most popular posts of the week and here they are:

1. 43 New Tips for New Teachers - 174 Total Tips
2. 5 Video Projects to Try with Your Students
3. Hands-on Science Activities for K-12
4. Wallwisher & Google Docs as Online KWL Charts
5. Illustrative Mathematics
6. Daisy the Dinosaur - A Visual Intro to Programming
7. Discover Your World - An Activity Book from NOAA


Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
The College of St. Scholastica offers M. Ed courses. Currently offering $100 offer per credit.
Academic Pub is a service for creating custom etextbooks.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can join 48,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer